09 May 2009

Yes, pugs CAN look even more pathetic

Just to let you all know:
A) I am desperately flu-ridden and miserable
But much more important:
B) We just got Smeagol back from the vet after her spaying yesterday and although she was in a state of utter panic and trembling when we picked her up she seems to be doing really well. She ate a treat that I offered her just a minute ago and now she went to drink from her bowl (which Waffles wouldn't do after his surgery, he would only lick water from my fingers) so I'm very pleased.

1 comment:

Laz said...

I'm sorry you're sick! Getting sick while pregnant is especially awful because you can't even drug yourself up to the eyeballs to forget your misery. Get well soon.

That is terrific about Smeag and how well she's done post-op. Scout was never the same after she got back from the vet that day.